- KadeJMAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 12:40 PM
In your original thread I responded to you about your email notification but in this secondary issue I moved here you mentioned that you're salesforce integration with the same form isn't working too.
I checked your form and I can see the salesforce integration is active and authenticated. Usually if there's something wrong with it then the auth it may have been temporary or failed to some extent.
Have you modified anything on the form since you authenticated it beforehand?
Can you try removing the salesforce integration then reapply it to and test again to see if it will work for you?
Please let us know if this problem persists.
- smarch678Answered on April 25, 2016 at 01:44 PMThanks for the prompt response. I have removed the integration, reapplied
it and then saved the form. I just ran the test and I get nothing in
- KadeJMAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 03:01 PM
Thanks for letting us know about that and we do apologize about this inconvenience.
I've started looking at your form much deeper for you to get to the bottom of this problem and I will respond to you again briefly as soon as I know more about what's going on here.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 03:52 PM
I ran some further tests involving this SF Issue and I'm able to confirm that in my isolated test I am able to replicate the problem though I'm still looking into the issue more.
Can you try resetting your SF Security Token then try it again and let us know if that works?
- smarch678Answered on April 25, 2016 at 04:44 PMThanks!
- smarch678Answered on April 25, 2016 at 04:44 PMI removed the integration, saved the form, reset the security token and
reintegrated sales force to the form. It works!! Thanks so much for the
prompt attention. This was my first need to support (because your system
works awesome) and I am very impressed with the service.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 06:59 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Thank you for your words, it is good to know that the steps provided by Kade worked for you, if you need further assistance do let us know, we will be glad to help you.
- smarch678Answered on June 16, 2016 at 11:45 AMPlease read the email string above. This just happened again. I repeated
the steps above and I still can't get it to integrate with any of my
- KadeJMAnswered on June 16, 2016 at 01:06 PM
We do apologize that this issue has occurred again.
May we know which "email string above" you are referring to your are talking about what was said above about this issue on your end in your previous responses on this thread already?
And in the meantime please allow us some time to look at this problem again for you.
- smarch678Answered on June 16, 2016 at 01:45 PMAll set! Thanks!