- iupwritingcenterAsked on April 25, 2016 at 01:33 PM
Why I see error message: "Oops...Reached your limits!"?
Hello, we receive this error message when we attempt to forward our forms. This happened once previously and was determined to be a bug in the system. We have not sent 100 messages in the last hour. Please look into this asap. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 02:48 PM
I checked your account and you didn't reach any of the limits:
And I was able to open all your forms.
Could you please check again if the issue persists?
We'll wait for your response.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 03:17 PM
Hello, thank you for checking on that. We are still having the same issue with the error message each time we try to forward a form.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 25, 2016 at 04:38 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing. You are right, the limit should be 100 forward/reply emails per hour for paid accounts. I have attached a bug report ticket to this thread and escalated it to our developers.
We will let you know once we have any updates.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 04:25 PM
Hello, I just wanted to check if there had been any progress with this issue. We are still not able to forward our form responses. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 05:36 PM
The bug report ticket was marked as important and assigned to one of our developers. Unfortunately, we do not have other updates as of this time.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 08:58 AM
Thank you for the update.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 12:04 PM
Hello again. Is there any update in the progress of this issue? We use this service to send report forms to faculty at a university writing center, and we are coming to the end of the semester. It is very important that we are able to send these reports as faculty use them as they calculate end of semester grades, and at the moment we have nearly 300 backlogged reports.
If this issue persists we will need to find a new service.
You can contact me at 724-357-3029.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Our developers are still working on this problem and, as my colleague said, it is marked with high priority, we'll update you as soon as we have any information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on May 01, 2016 at 02:43 PM
Your should now be able to forward submissions successfully. The current limits for submission forwarding for paid accounts is 1000 per day.