- Robert WoehrleAsked on April 26, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Hello. Your service looks pretty amazing. We need to make a descision fast on a new way to get payment and user info collected and to Stripe, etc. Regarding Stripe, our current system can pass aa custom field to Stripe using its METADATA values. So, we would pass our User ID (UID) to the URL parameter, have it auto-filled (hidden) and then that field would go to Stripe when the customer and/or payment is sent.
Please oh please tell me we can do this? (fingers crossed) :)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2016 at 09:38 PM
Good news! It is possible to pass a custom field to Stripe.
1. Add a hidden box field in your form
2. Edit your Stripe field properties, then set the hidden field as the custom field.
- AQUARIUSinfoAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 01:05 PM
Is it possible to pass multiple hidden fields?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 01, 2016 at 03:00 PM
At this time, it is only possible to pass one field to the integration.