- crssloAsked on April 27, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Forms are taking a very long time to submit. I just had a test submission take 5 minutes to submit.
Files uploaded to forms are not being included in the submission result. The test submission I made did not include the file I uploaded.
If a file does make it through it takes a very long time to download. This is not an issue with our internet connection as the same files download at an expected speed from other servers.
- crssloAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 03:52 PM
We also have this error when trying to submit502 Bad Gateway nginx/1.9.3
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 05:58 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
The issue has been escalated to our Backend Team.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- TMSF_JotFormAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 06:01 PM
Come on man. Im having the same issue.
- crssloAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 06:29 PM
Any updates? We're losing business.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 27, 2016 at 10:56 PM
We have submitted the report to our higher team support already. We will notify you here for any updates on the status as soon as available.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience.