- NadinoliAsked on April 27, 2016 at 08:19 PM
I'm doing a study using the voice recorder. I was just wondering since the recorder isn't working on Firefox or on the Explorer if it works for Safari. Could someone just check quickly if it saves the recording. if it doesn't work it will just keep on "saving" for ages...
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:26 AM
I would like to apologize for any inconvenience. I have made some test also and tried it with Safari. I was able to reproduce the same issue you had. I will forward this to our developers so they can take a look at it. However, please accept my apologies if I cannot provide any ETA to when this will be fixed or available. But rest assured that you will be notified on this thread for updates if there are any.
- NadinoliAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 03:37 AM
thanks for the quick reply. I finally found someone with a mac as well and he said it worked for him on safari..? I just know that it is still working on google chrome.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 05:00 AM
Is it possible for you to know what version of Safari does he/she use so we can try to compare? Also, what Mac OS is he/she also using?
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- NadinoliAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 05:30 AM
I think it actually didn't work in the end. Could recive his data anyway..
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 06:41 AM
Thank you for letting us know. Anyway, this has been forwarded to our developers for further checking. You will just be notified via this thread for updates.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 19, 2016 at 06:20 AM
You can now use the Voice Recorder on the Safari browser.
Please check - let us know.