- iamavinwongAsked on October 27, 2010 at 10:49 AM
The submission results on my iphone 4 is scrambled with html codes.
Not sure if this issue has been raised previously or not.
- hurricanetattooAnswered on October 27, 2010 at 01:51 PM
it has i think. I think they r working on a new iphone app to correct this. lets wait to see what they say
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 07:30 AM
No, we are not working on a new version of iPhone app at this time. I probably only said "I added your request to our feature requests list". I can't say when we will work on the new version of the iPhone app.
We will look into this problem on iPhone 4. Is this happening for all forms and submissions on your account or for only one of the forms?
- iamavinwongAnswered on October 28, 2010 at 09:11 AM
This problem not only on iphone 4, it happens on my iphone 3g, and its happening for all forms and submissions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 29, 2010 at 01:34 PM
It must then be something to do with the latest update of the iPhone software. Because it works fine on my iPhone. I'll update my iPhone to the latest version and try it. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 29, 2010 at 01:37 PM
Checked it. It says the current version 4.1 is (already) the latest version. Can you try updating your iPhone to the latest version on iTunes?