- PetmartAsked on April 28, 2016 at 12:30 PM
- BorisAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 12:51 PM
You can edit any forms that are in your JotForm account, by simply following these steps:
1. Log into your account:
2. Open your My Forms page:
3. Click on the form you wish to edit, and then on the Edit Form button that appears. Please take a look at the following image for visual guidance:
This will open your form in our Form Builder, so you can make desired modifications to your form. You can also create a completely new form as well, by following this guide:
Please let us know if you need any further clarifications or assistance, we are here to help.
- PetmartAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 01:47 PM
- PetmartAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 01:49 PM
- CharlieAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 03:02 PM
To better assist our users, we advise them to open separate threads for each question they have. In this case, I went ahead and opened one for your regarding the images in the order list. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/828782. We will address it shortly. Thank you.