- terimillerAsked on April 28, 2016 at 01:01 PM
I am not getting email notifications from my form when submitted. I have tried everything to change it. Can you help or direct me?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 01:24 PM
The email recipients of your notification is not in the bounce list. I checked the mail logs and I saw that the notifications are being sent. Here's a screenshot:
The notification is configured properly. Please try to check the spam/junk folders. You can also try whitelisting the JotMail IP addresses.
If the issue persist, then please try to create a separate notification for the other recipient.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- acaseAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 01:35 PM
Same Problem here, I received an error on the JotForm Website and when it came back up a few minutes later my email notifications stopped
- printitAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Same here, my emails are not on the bounce list. Been getting email for over 1.5 years and now all has just stopped. Please, someone fix quickly!!!
- CharlieAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:40 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. There seems to be a problem with the email alerts as of the moment. I have forwarded this problem to our developers to have it checked and fixed.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 02:48 PM
We had a brief outage with emails, however, everything should be back up once again. Emails that were not sent during this time are queued and should be sent shortly. My apologies for the delay.
- andrewsalumniAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 03:07 PM
THat's not true nothing was queued and sent back. I never received emails that were missed. this is a ridiculous issue to have and you have it much too frequently.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 03:19 PM
This only pertains to emails that were missed in the last couple of hours. If you would like to have us look at your specific form, please create a new thread letting us know which form you are having trouble with, as well as the addresses that are not receiving the notifications and we will be happy to have a look.
- terimillerAnswered on April 28, 2016 at 03:44 PMTHANK YOU!