JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
There is a Private Key Wizard that will not let me look at any submissions.Asked by preston565 on April 28, 2016 at 06:10 PM
You might have enabled form encryption in your form. Check this article to learn more https://www.jotform.com/blog/162-Introducing-Encrypted-Forms-The-Ultimate-in-Online-Form-Security
You have to upload the private key file in order to view the form submissions. If you have not yet created your private key, you can create one by following the steps below.
1. Edit your form in the form builder
2. Click on Preferences button from the top toolbar
3. On the Preferences wizard, go to Advanced tab
4. Set "Yes" On Encrypt Form Data
5. Click "Create encryption keys for me" button to download the private key file.
6. Go to your submissions page again and use the private key file you've just downloaded to view the submissions.
Hope this helps!