JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Solution to several problems with one of my FormsAsked by JorgeArtsDesigns on April 29, 2016 at 02:01 AM
I'm doing the form called "Calandario - Stages Work" you can see here https://form.jotformz.com/61154821552653
Explain: This form is part of a set for a Web Digital Services, this form is integrated into the ordering system, its main function as its name suggests is to perform queries status of orders, with states I mean stages in which is the development of the service requested in the form you can see a Calendar
1. I have created two drop-down lists, one for categories and one for the list of services in each category and for this I created "conditions" that work well here
When someone chooses a service according to a category, an image that indicates the time of delivery of that service should appear; the problem occurs when the image appears and this cover, is placed on top of another image, that is, image calendar and this is very ugly
2. The other misconception is that when you change category, ie itra another option and choose any service, the displayed image is placed above the image of the previous service and this also looks very ugly
Please help to solve this
I want the picture when a user select any category and choose any service of this, appears in a separate space and not get caught up image of calemdario
I want that when a user changes service categories and images that appear not placed above the other, but one at a time
I've tried everything, using separators and even tabs or slides of images and nothing is always something up image
THANK YOU NEED URGENT HELP
Please inject the custom css below to resolve the 1st issue:
Then to resolve the 2nd issue, follow the steps below:
1. Click Preferences
2. Go to Advanced Settings
3. Then on the "Clear Hidden Field Values" section, select Clear on Being Hidden. This clears the selected option from the dropdown when a user chooses another category.
Here's a cloned demo so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/61192150560952
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
Thanks .... Resolved Issues ... You are geniuses ... THANKS AND SUCCESSES
You are welcome. Glad to see that all the issues have been resolved. It's our pleasure to assist you. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!
Hello, here again, the first query you make here was another form, but the solution thereof SERBIAN me to integrate this new that is why my current consultations being
In this form https://form.jotformz.com/60524772981664 it is to "Orders Services Digital Web" there are certain "details" that I could not solve myself
1. This form has the same line all the User-Client must confirm their order by selecting the category and therefore the service chosen, then here I created using a beautiful design a chip that unfold when the User-Client chooses Service truth, and together with these hidden tabs other hidden fields are also displayed:
-Campo For Text
The problem is that the area "Select Files" to send the requirements demanded Sheet Up, "I do not see the button Load File" is, just see the Select button but not the "Load" this part has me confused
I tried two Widgets to perform this same task Widget "drag and drop files" and another Widget "Upload Files With Preview" but neither let me see the option to upload the selected files and another problem is that no Widget so I can hide in the Form for use with Conditions
I want solution to these problems:
- That you see the "Button Load the Archios" Selected to Send and all this occurs in hidden field with conditional
- That if I can use a widget to allow users-Customers can Select and Load files which have to Send on the Order Form, but this option can hide it in the form and appears based on a condition, that is, the Widget can hide
2. I am doing as I said one formualrio "Orders Services Digital" in this case for Web Category, partial and / or recurring payment of 50% at baseline and 50% at the end of the order and deliver service work I slicitado, ok until now understand me, I hope so ... so, to make this whole process and I can have the data in this form in another form that is where the User - Customer will pay for all this and entered the widget "RNG Codes" to follow havcer User-Customer and Order Requested
Here are not problems, but questions:
- With this Widget I can to track Formualrios?
- I Use Codes generated to identify each Order of formualrio?
- I Use Codes generated for integration into other formualrio and this can search for and idenificar the order requested with this code and based on despliegeun search options, of course I guess this is with conditions?
I hope I have explained well my requests and thank you for your prompt and positive responses, THANKS