JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can I share the uploaded files on my website so that other people can download it?Asked by Nick on April 29, 2016 at 05:43 AM
Hello, I'm designing a website for a client using adobe muse and I'm looking for a way for my client to be able to upload pdf files to the website and have those files appear on the site for other to be able to download them. I need something like how the YouTube widget from muse themes works where my client can upload a video to youtube and it shows up on the website I'm making them for anyone to view them. Does JotForm have a function like this that will work for pdf files?
You can add a File Upload field on your form so that your users can upload their files on it.
If you want to embed the results or the link of the uploaded files on your website then you need to create a HTML table listing report. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select the form and then click the "Report" button. After that, select the "Add New Report" option.
2. Choose the "HTML Table Listing Report" and then click the next button.
3. Make sure that the "File Upload" is checked and then press the next button.
4. Copy the iframe code and paste it on your webpage.
5. Here's a screenshot of how it'll look like:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.