- sraphaelAsked on March 08, 2012 at 04:13 PM
I cannot locate all form submissions that were sent to this form:
For example, I received a submission on Thu 1/5/2012 7:32 PM from PETER SUTHERLAND but it is not included in my submissions form. Others may be missing as well.
Please help ASAP!
- fxrAnswered on March 08, 2012 at 04:29 PM
Can you please try logging into your JotForm account? @
Seems to be 2 submissions sitting on our secure server which havent replicated over to http://www.jotform.com
I do see the submission you mention amongst them.
- sraphaelAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 09:06 AMYes, thank you. Both items from January 5th are there.
Will these ever replicate over to the main site? What’s the deal?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Let me pass this on to the development team, Stacy. We'll let you know as soon as we have updates.
Thanks for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on March 10, 2012 at 07:40 AM
All submissions of 12680523580 are re-synced between all regions,