- Charlene BernierAsked on May 02, 2016 at 10:30 AM
I didn't originally realize it was created under a guest account (https://form.jotform.com/60844525927160) and now I need to make changes to it, but when I go to www.jotform.com/# which is where I was able to edit it for the past month, the form page now just shows black. It has already been published on my website - https://www.amdnext.com/new_supplier_application. Is there anyway I can get my form back?? Thanks
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 12:22 PM
- charlenebernierAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 01:00 PM
Hi thanks so much for the quick response. I do have an account under my email address. The form didn't automatically transfer (right now I have a duplicate of the form under the account, but I need the one with the original published link in order to edit what is showing on our live website). Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 02:31 PM
I have now transferred the form (https://form.jotform.com/60844525927160) from the guest account (guest_60825211898057) to the (charlenebernier) user account.
Let us know if you still have any questions. Thank you.
- charlenebernierAnswered on May 02, 2016 at 02:56 PM