- att33Asked on May 03, 2016 at 12:57 PM
We have been integrated with google spreadsheets for some time. The integration seems to have broken a bit in the past week however, as the form no longer passes the date of submission to our spreadsheet. All other data is still being uploaded to our sheet however. We just have a blank column for the dates of forms submitted in the past week or so. Please advise.
This is a re-post of a comment on Google Docs Integration: Send Responses to Google Spreadsheets. Instantly.
- BenAnswered on May 03, 2016 at 02:18 PM
Could you please check if the field is actually empty - not just shown as empty?
To do that, simply click on the field and check the value in the value bar / formula bar above.
If it is no there, do let us know if you have made any changes to the date column header? If it can not find the same header, it will not update its value thinking that you do not want it to be shown.
- att33Answered on May 04, 2016 at 10:22 AM
Ah, we did change that header and it has now been changed back. Thank you.
In trying to fix this problem we also de-integrated our spreadsheet with the form. How can we re-integrate that same spreadsheet? I can only seem to figure out how to create a brand new one, but we would really like to avoid that.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 11:51 AM
Actually, whenever you remove the integration and then created a new one, it will always create a new spreadsheets.
If you like, you can download the spreadsheet as a CSV and then import it to the new spreadsheet. Please refer to the steps below:
1. In the old spreadsheet, click the "File" option and then click "Download as" then choose CSV.
2. Once you save the file, go to the new spreadsheet and then import it.
3. Look for the saved file and then upload it.
4. In the Import wizard, select and then click the "Import" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.