- mauri550Asked on March 09, 2012 at 09:58 AM
I want to know if the notification can be sent by different mails, entering a different country.
country1: El Salvador, send email: email@example.com
country2: Guatemala, send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 11:37 AM
It is possible with the Condition Wizard. Please see, http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Conditional-Logic-on-Forms for some guide.
1. Open the form.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Click Conditions on the toolbar
4. Select 'Send an e-mail after submission'.
5. You can then set your conditions.