- b2bcontactAsked on March 09, 2012 at 01:44 PM
Hello, i have an urgent issue.
I have a password protected report: http://www.breakawaytouc.com/report.html
I'm able to log in with the password via Firefox but not Internet Explorer.
It doesn't take the password and I need this ASAP for a client.
Any idea how to fix this?
Please email me at email@example.comPage URL:
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 09, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Thanks for contacting our support, Try using the IFrame code instead.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on iFrame and copy the code provided.
If doesnt work, if you still has full forms source code on that page. You must delete all code on that page and replace it with code provided on the steps I described above.
- ikonikreAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 06:07 PM
Hi there. I'm having the same problem with IE and a password protected form. Is there any update on this issue?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 16, 2012 at 06:24 PM
When you supply the link to your password protected report, can you please change the link to this https://secure.jotform.com/table/1234567 -- I assumed you are reporting issue on the IE browser only also?
If this still does not work, can you create a new thread of your own and make it a private one, because we may have to ask for the report details to be able to investigate further.