- CscProvidenceAsked on May 04, 2016 at 06:32 PM
As anything been done to add such a feature to JotForm and at least PayPal widget(s) ?
I'm in a similar situation right now. I was hinted that there might be the use of a single "custom" PayPal field which I have to look more into. At first look, I don't seem to have access to any such custom fields (with PayPal Express) ... or I'm missing it (bad eyes and getting old at my end).
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 06:42 PM
Yes that's correct. Custom field is not yet available on Paypal Express field. I will raise this as a feature request so it will be considered in the future.
We suggest to use Paypal or Paypal Pro for now. They both have custom field option under its properties.
- CscProvidenceAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 06:50 PM
Just did a quick test and I'm not seeing the custom field under ANY PayPal payment methods. I will have to take a look at this in the morning, the wife is waiting with dinner ...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 04, 2016 at 07:12 PM
They should be available on Paypal and Paypal Pro.
Make sure you have any other fields in your form like hidden box field, textbox or calculation field other than the Paypal payment field otherwise, the custom field option will not appear on the PayPal field properties.
- CscProvidenceAnswered on May 09, 2016 at 04:34 PM
I do have some of the "other fields", otherwise it wouldn't be much of a form. ;)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 11, 2016 at 01:41 AM
We have added this feature to PayPal Express. However, you must have a textbox field on your form in order to add custom data to the corresponding PayPal transaction.