- nrtreasurerAsked on May 05, 2016 at 12:04 PM
One of our forms is not receiving email notifications. YES I have ensured that the sender address is set to firstname.lastname@example.org and YES I have ensured that the recipient addresses are not on your bounce list and YES I have ensured that the notificatioin emails are not in spam. What else can I check? The problematic form is this one: https://form.jotform.com/42638606592967
- HubersonAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 12:48 PM
The notifications went through every time I submit the form, the problem is with the conditionals email in the form( Verify your submission and Treasurer@***.*** inbox.
The emails are sent to Treasurer@***.***, unless this checkbox is not selected.
You might also need to check if the recipients addresses are correct, as I was unable to find anything for some of them from the email log.
- nrtreasurerAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 01:45 PMI have received no notifications from your tests, and I myself am one of the intended recipients (tcbeale@**). When I have been testing the form, I have NOT checked the checkbox that would send the form to Treasurer@*** so the notifications are supposed to go to three email addresses: TransportationFund@**, rdcollins5257@**, and tcbeale@**. Without any doubt all three of those email addresses are correct. But none of them have been receiving the test notifications.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 02:20 PM
I checked the emails that you are using in your form and noticed that all of them are correct, they are not in our bounce list and some on them received emails before, first off I have checked the conditions on your form and I would like to suggest you to fix these errors in your conditions:
Delete or disable those conditions in order to avoid any error in your form.
Now, as my colleague above I can see that you are using a condition to send the email based on a selection, this email will be sent only when this condition is met, otherwise the email will not be sent, this is why when you do not check this option you are not receiving any email, it is a must to met the condition for the email to be send.
I you want to send the email to all the recipients that the email notification has in the email wizard, I would suggest you to add other option to the question that triggers the condition, for example instead of have only "Yes" as answer in the question "Are You Ready to Request Reimbursement?" add a new answer, this could be "No" and when your users select this option then send the email to the three email addresses.
This should send the email either to your three email addresses or the one email that you have currently specified.
I made a testing form as well to ensure that this is how it works.
Hope this helps.
- nrtreasurerAnswered on May 05, 2016 at 05:45 PMOH that makes sense. Thanks so very much.