- SUDHIR SONIAsked on May 06, 2016 at 10:26 AM
I just want to know that when my customer or visitor fill contact form then i want to send a Confirmation SMS to their input mobile no. so can i do this using your jotform platform (can i use my own SMS API with my jotform) ?.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 10:39 AM
You can try to following method to implement your SMS API to your form:
1. Set up Webhook to send HTTP POST notification where you can use your own API code to send SMS notification. You can check this article for more information: How to Setup Webhook with JotForm.
2. You can also use our custom thank you URL to redirect your user to your own PHP page. In this custom PHP page you can use read your form's POST data and use your SMS service provider's API to send SMS. For more information, just check this article: Send POST Data From JotForm Using PHP in Custom Thank You Page.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- NatashawilliamsAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 09:10 AM
Thank you Chriistian for sharing method for implementing SMS Gateway API for sending SMS notifications
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 08, 2016 at 09:24 AM
You are welcome Natashawilliams. Please feel free to open a new thread if you need further assistance.