- ipwebmexicoAsked on May 06, 2016 at 09:20 PM
no se guardan mis cambios en los formularios
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 06, 2016 at 09:54 PM
¿Cuál es el formulario? Trate de acceder desde otro navegador.
- ipwebmexicoAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 05:05 PM
ya accese desde firefox, explorer, windows 10, seven, y chrome y anda se queda guardando y no me hace cambios.
- ipwebmexicoAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 05:28 PM
abri una segunda cuenta y pasa lo mismo no esta funcionado no guarda los cambios y me urge por favor
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 06:09 PM
I checked your form https://www.jotform.com/61247911249861 and I see it like this
Can you please tell us what is not correct or not updated the current form? Was there any fields missing or added?
We will wait for your response.
- ipwebmexicoAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 06:26 PM
que raro ya puedo guardadr
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 06:41 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience. May we know which form on your account are you referring to, please? Also, can provide us with more details about the changes that you applied to your form but it was not saved so we can further assist you? We would like to try to reproduce the issue you're having and provide you with possible solutions. We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- ipwebmexicoAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 07:19 PM
en cualquier formulario no me deja realizar cambios
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 07:38 PM
I was able to see what you meant. Changes on your form https://www.jotform.co/form/61267656850867 was not being saved.
It seems the theme applied on the form was corrupted. You need to reset first the form theme to its default theme.
Save the form and do the changes again. It should be saved then.
I did this step on the test form and I was able to save the changes aferwards.
Let us know if still not working for you.
- ipwebmexicoAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 09:01 PM
no tampoco funciona asi ya seleccione otro theme y no me deja guardar los cambios del formulario
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 09:31 PM
We would like to apologize, however, we can't seem to reproduce the issue you're having. May we know what specific changes are you trying to apply to your form, please? And also, with your permission, can we try to make those changes to the form on your account?
- ipwebmexicoAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 10:04 PM
gracias pero el motivo es, al hacer cambios algun formulario solo se queda guardando pero no guarda nada
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 10:23 PM