- searchbar7Asked on March 11, 2012 at 04:43 AM
My form is there but when i click on preview rather than it loading the form, it says 'Form not found, the form has been deleted by the user'. Also when i embed the forms into my website, it woulnt work either!
- gori-mathewAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Thanks for contacting our support team, we will try to assist you as much as possible. Kindly send us the URL of this form to enable us access it.
You can try recovering your form using this link; http://jotform.com/help/134-How-to-Restore-Deleted-Forms .
Let us know if you were assisted.
- searchbar7Answered on March 11, 2012 at 05:00 AM
no my form hasnt been deleted. Its there (i can still edit it) but its not working!
Heres the url http://form.jotformeu.com/form/20702025246340
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 05:11 AM
Hi, I pass your ticket to appropriate department. We do our best to solve this problem soon as possible.
- searchbar7Answered on March 11, 2012 at 05:16 AM
Thanks for your support! Pls let me know when it is solved!
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 05:20 AM
Sure ! We answer at this thread when we have any news. Thanks and excuse us for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 09:31 PM
I just checked your form and it's working fine on my side now. Would you mind if you can test it on your side to see if it also works there? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 10:51 PM
This may be a problem associated with our CDN (Content Delivery Network). I suspect that the node nearest to your location may be malfunctioning.
Click the following links:
If you can see the form at the second link while the first link is giving the "Form not found. The form has been deleted by the user." message, change the first part of the URL in the code embedded on your website from http://form.jotformeu.com/ to http://www.jotformeu.com/
Be sure let us know if this helped.