- roxsandAsked on March 11, 2012 at 07:23 PM
it was said i reached my quota so i went an deleted some of my forms so they wont be deleted now right?
ok i deleted some of them but not ALL so my forms should not be deleted ... right?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 07:28 PM
I've checked your account and everythings good. You have not reached your quota.
- roxsandAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 07:29 PM
Ok thanks alot!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 07:30 PM
Your welcome. Thanks for using Jotform!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 11, 2012 at 07:33 PM
I see you are now on 84MB which is only limited up to 100MB upload space for Free Users. To gain more space, simply delete your Form Submissions with files attached on it.