- MMonte42Asked on October 29, 2010 at 09:01 AM
I along with a coworker decided to test form builder and there was a misunderstanding where he created a separate account instead of logging in with the main one. We have been very satisfied with the tools and will be getting a paid account soon, but we would like all of our forms on one account. is there a way we can transfer an entire form to a different account without having to rebuild the whole thing?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 29, 2010 at 02:58 PM
1. Copy the form URL of the form you would like to share on another account,
2. Log into the target account,
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page,
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.