- wang4x4Asked on March 12, 2012 at 06:53 AM
There are five check boxes on my form. If one or more is ticked the email sent on Submit does not report on the status (ticked/unticked) check boxes. However, they are correctly reported in the database.
- jcm0731Answered on March 12, 2012 at 07:07 AM
May I ask for the URL with the Form ID where you used this.
The URL you gave do not have the Form ID, I could not check it.
- swanpoolAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 07:15 AM
http://form.jotform.co/jsform/20701392571852" (Is this what you require?)
- jcm0731Answered on March 12, 2012 at 07:22 AM
Please address your concerns by creating a new message here.
We can assist you better that way.
- wang4x4Answered on March 12, 2012 at 09:00 AM
Yes! That did it.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 09:49 AM
Your welcome wang4x4. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!