- landhfruitsAsked on March 12, 2012 at 09:56 AM
I am trying to create an online order form for a wholesaler. I would like to put a series of fields alongside each other like Item Name, Quantity, Colour. but can't see any way of doing this. The only way I have been able to create two fields is using the Full name fields.
Please help, surely its possible…?
- landhfruitsAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM
Thanks Alessandro, however it doesn't seem to show how to align the different types of fields alongside each other.
For example, have product name using an auto complete field, then to the right of this I'd like to have an another field such as a text box. Also the field lengths in Full name are static not widths adjustable it seems so yes I could add a prefix or suffix for other feilds but they are all varying lengths which is no good.
Does that make more sense?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:24 AM
Hi, since we do not have that kind of feature right now. I have a choice of ways that you might wanna check, I have cloned your form and made some samples for you there.
Hope that would help.
- landhfruitsAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Thank you Moonzkie, very helpful and I will give it a go!
- moonzkieAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Glad to hear that. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM
Is this what you're looking for? http://www.jotform.com/help/90-How-to-Position-Form-Fields-on-the-Same-Line
You can align fields on the same line by shrinking them.
- landhfruitsAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM
That is spot idarktech thanks a million, I actually found it just before you posted as I was stripping back moonzkies clone. You guys rock!!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Feel free to contact us anytime of you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!
Have a great day.