- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on March 12, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Increasingly over the last few weeks less and less of the form fields are making it through in the email notifications. Everything's fine if I log into Jotformpro but these emails are going to more than one person.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Have you tried to reset the form notification emails?
Here's how you can reset the notification emails:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Please let us know if this solution helps.
- email@example.comAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM
Yes I tried this last week but with no success and since then the problem's worse.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 12:03 PM
From what I can see on your website the form is embeded using jotformpro.com domain in the url however in your account the embed form url domain is jotformeu.com. The domains are assigned to forms according to the user's location at the time that the form was created.
Kindly please do the following:
1. Login to your JotForm account using jotform.com
2. Open the form for edit and click on 'Save'
3. Click on 'Setup & Embed' then from the toolbar click on 'Embed Form'
4. Get the embed code and replace the existing jotform code on your website.
Please give this a try.