- johncoltraneAsked on March 12, 2012 at 01:36 PM
We have three emails that are generated when someone fills out the form. I want to delete one of these. However, I cannot find a listing of the actual email list when I click on the email alert tab. There is notification 1 and 2. How do you actually see the email address? I need to make sure I delete the right one.
- ItalyTechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 01:38 PM
Hi, when you open Notification from Email Notification you must click at bottom on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button. Here you can add/delete email recipients.
Hope it help you.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 01:45 PM
In addition to ItalyTech, here's what to do:
1. Load your form in the form builder/editor
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification in which you want to delete email address
4. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button
5. Click "Finish" and save the update
(See this user guide article for details with illustrations)
Please let us know if there are other form related matters with which you require assistance.