- sseningenAsked on March 12, 2012 at 05:02 PM
I love jotform, but this is a major problem for my customers. Please help.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 05:19 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to recommend you to delete mentioned subscription form your payment form, if it is still exists.
Then, you may provide your customers with the following subscription cancellation instruction from http://support.google.com/checkout/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1090911
Cancel recurring subscription payments
You can stop your subscription service at any time:
1. Go to https://wallet.google.com/manage and sign in to your Google Wallet account.
2. On the Transactions page, click the View Order link for the subscription you'd like to cancel.
3. Click the Cancel subscription button.
You may also try to contact Google Checkout support for further assistance.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.