- AlbertGarAsked on May 13, 2016 at 12:09 PMMy form has 290 conditions, but when creating a new conidcion , the process becomes very slow.I would like to know if it becomes slow because of my plan or the quantity of conditions.there a solution ?
thank you very muchPage URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 01:13 PM
Web browsers can only handle so much data. Loading nearly 300 conditions while editing the form is quite resource intensive, loading and checking that many conditions in the active form is likely going to cause substantial lag.
Though there is no limit on what can be added, there is a limit on what browsers can handle.
- AlbertGarAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 01:21 PM
any advice that might help?
thank you ver much
- twhite1969Answered on May 13, 2016 at 01:24 PM
I had the same issue with hundred of conditions one one of my forms. It took minutes to load the form.
I recommend disabling the "Continue Forms Later" option in the Advanced tab in Preferences. That greatly increased the speed of the form for me.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 13, 2016 at 01:54 PM
Disabling continue forms later will definitely reduce lag in when using the form, however, it will not have any affect when using the form builder. For forms with many conditions, definitely disable this option.