- pleonard056Asked on May 14, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Adding a form to my site is not the problem, your forms will not show up in my dashboard as forms received.
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a form to your Weebly website
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 10:27 AM
Thank you for posting your comment, pleonard056.
Can you please provide us more information regarding your concern such as the URL of your page?
Looking forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 06:32 AM
Hi, may I ask if the problem still persist. If so, can you try to reintegrate JotForm with Weebly and see if the selected forms will reflect on the dashboard. We cant replicate the problem you were having so we wanted to ask you one more time. Also what did you pick when integration a form is it via the form builder or select from one of your forms?
- pleonard056Answered on July 20, 2016 at 10:45 AMYes I'm still having the problem, many of the forms needed to be personalize to fit our church.
Lady Leonard 👠
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 20, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for letting us know, I will update our widgets team.
Meanwhile, you can try to apply the same alternative solution provided in another thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/853725
You could try embedding your form with the Iframe code: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Once you get the Iframe code, paste it in a text editor first, and only copy and embed what is between the Iframe tags(including the tags), example:
Then embed it in your Weebly site:
Let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 07:13 AM
Hi, can you try to reintegrate the JotForm app to your weebly website or for you to test create a new dummy site then reintegrate JotForm app with it. Let see if you're able to refresh your weebly dashboard and receive the submission counts and infos of the integrated form.