- egil500Asked on October 29, 2010 at 05:49 PM
I need this to integrate it with other google apps, now I have to download the excelsheet and copy it to a google sheet. I think this could be a winner for google site users... cause the google foms layout are horrible...lots of users are asking for improvements there so i guess if you market jotform in googles sites helpforum ... I think you will get lot of users...:)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 01, 2010 at 04:11 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. I agree with you. I think we should have Google Docs integration for reports. We will look into that.
- ParkerBrownAnswered on November 15, 2010 at 11:53 AM
I'd like this feature as well!
- UFchemAnswered on April 18, 2011 at 03:09 PM
I'd like to see this feature as well.
- federalgovernanceAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 12:32 PM
I'd like to see this feature.
Specifically: for form submissions, the field inputs would go straight to a Google Spreadsheet and if there are file uploads as apart of the form, they would be uploaded directly to a folder in Google Docs.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 10, 2011 at 05:29 PM
Thank you for your suggestion. This is on our todo list. We will notify you if this gets approved and implemented by our developers.
- mendycgiAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 02:16 PM
When do you think you'll have the google docs integration up and running? Could reeeeeally use it!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 07:37 PM
Thank you for voicing out your opinion. The thing is, we can't really tell for sure when it'll be implemented. Our development team have been really busy with a lot of things such as fixing bugs and working on integrations. Unfortunately, support team members are not privy to what our developers' priorities are, so we don't know which features they are currently working on and which ones are scheduled for release.
As I've said in my last reply to this thread, we will let our users know when this feature is available. Thanks!
- yasincoAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 07:41 PM
I Would Like To Use This Too
- JabmediaAnswered on August 14, 2011 at 07:54 PM
originally, i went to your competitor b/c they had the google docs feature... but just left them after too many bugs.. so it is good to hear ya'll have your priorities straight. (but plz bug them to add this feature ;-)
- brx250Answered on August 14, 2011 at 09:31 PM
We really appreciate your inputs. Though there's no definite timeframe on when will this be implemented due to the fact that we are working on a long line of new features every day, rest assured that we will inform you for any updates as soon as we can.
Thank you for your patience.
Albert | JotForm Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 07, 2012 at 01:10 PM
UPDATE: We have now released integration with Google Docs:
You can get your submissions directly in a Google Docs Spreadsheet. Please give it a try and if you have any further comments or suggestions, post it on the blog post comments.