- encoremusiclondonAsked on March 12, 2012 at 11:21 PM
When I visit the form on my imcreator.com website from my desktop, the contact form shows fine. However when I visit on a mobile phone (Android) and Ipod, it was cut off at the bottom, and there was no option to scroll down. I then enlarged the page size, which solved the problem, however I was wondering if there was a scroll bar option? Thank you for your time and assistance!
- pinoytechAnswered on March 12, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Have you tried already re-embeding your form using Iframe Code? If not, please give a try.
Here's how to get your form's Iframe Code:
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
- encoremusiclondonAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 04:16 PMThank you for letting me know. I just tried it on my Ipod, without
success. It still cuts off the last Comment section. Please check it out
- encoremusiclondonAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 04:18 PMJust to clarify, the form on the left of the contact us section of the link
below is from when I pasted the iframe code into an html box. The form on
the right is from the jotform widget through imcreator.com.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 04:27 PM
I think the reason why your form still cut off when viewing it in your Ipod is that you embeded you form code twice in to your page. Please remove the other form from your site and put only one form.
Please take a look on the attached image from your website.
- encoremusiclondonAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 04:42 PMthanks, i only did that to compare the original widget on the right to the
iframe suggested on the left. do i need to paste the iframe code in an html
box? let me know, and i'll give it a try without the widget. thanks for
- pinoytechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 04:49 PM