- jameseyboyAsked on March 13, 2012 at 05:11 AM
The forms I have set up are not loading in page. I've placed the embed code on a blank html page and it still doesn't load, the load bar just continues to spin. I've also created a new form as a test but get the same result. Any ideas?Page URL:
- sportstroomAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 05:30 AM
I had the same problem. When I changed it to jotformpro.com it worked again.
- jameseyboyAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 05:37 AM
- moonzkieAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 05:40 AM
which form is not working? you can just reembed the forms that are not working. You can check this link to guide you on how to reembed your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
I was able to view your form using this link:
Just update the link and that should fix it.
- martin crombieAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:46 AM