JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Questions about JotForm fees.Asked by Patricia Lim on May 16, 2016 at 03:34 AM
Hi Jotform team,
I'm thinking of upgrading my Jotform account into a Bronze plan - payment option will be wire transfer. I just need to know a few more things:
1. How often is the payment due? Monthly?
2. Is there a lock-in period for when we upgrade to a Bronze plan? What if we want to cancel our subscription - how will the process be?
3. Are we going to incur any additional fees if our payment option is via wire transfer? If yes, what are said fees?
1. You can choose to pay monthly, yearly or every two years.
2. You can cancel your subscription easily through your Account and Billing section click on Free plan and click cancel subscription.
3. Here are the instructions and more information about the wire transfer: https://www.jotform.com/help/354-How-to-Upgrade-and-Pay-by-Wire-Transfer, there is a fee for manual processing.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Are the ff fees standard across all payment schedules?
1. Manual processing fee - $8.00
2. Wire fee - $8.00
The fees should be the same across all payment schedules. However, please note that because manual process is involved, the minimum amount to purchase using this method is $100. This means only yearly and bi-yearly subscriptions would apply for the wire transfer payment.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.