- mbermanAsked on May 16, 2016 at 08:38 AM
Friends have the following questions?
I have 2 forms, one for the client to request the US and the other a satisfaction survey.
My client it schedules the day and time that will get your cake, I have to make two days after he took the cake, get on your cell phone in the form of satisfaction survey to answer it automatically?
If you do not like, what solution can I try to do?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 10:51 AM
If I understand your question correctly you want to send your satisfaction survey form two days after your clients your client make payment automatically. Unfortunately, it is not possible to send another form. However, you can share the link of your form with autoresponder email or you can share your form with an email two days later from Publish wizard manually.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on June 15, 2016 at 10:35 AM
We have great news for you! We've implemented scheduled autoresponders! Now, you can send your autoresponders to your submitters after selected time delay!
In order to use that feature you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on the builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the drop-down menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your response will be sent after selected time delay for each submission. If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to assist you.