- thygizmoAsked on March 13, 2012 at 06:44 AMPage URL:
- jcm0731Answered on March 13, 2012 at 06:49 AM
Please check also for possiblity that the Notification was filtered out.
Possibly in spam folder.
- thygizmoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:56 AM
Hum..not sure that I quite understand. I mean, when I list my forms, the one called "Tralhas Varias Upload" form always shows 1 notification as below:
But when I click in the form to see the notifications, it does not show anything. If I go back to the previous screen, I get 1 Notification again...
Something's obviously wrong...:)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 07:07 AM
It's a small glitch from JotForm side which possibly happens when there's a replication or server delay, but this shouldn't be a problem. Kindly logout and log back in and let us know if that works for you. Thanks.
- jcm0731Answered on March 13, 2012 at 07:09 AM
I meant that your form has Notification E-mail. (see screen)
Which means you recieve E-mails for every Upload or Submission being done.
I thought maybe there is really a submission and an E-mail for it, but the E-mail is just getting filtered.
- thygizmoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 07:12 AM
Actually, I have been noticing this issue for more than a month...but it didn't bother me so much....
Anyway, I have logged-out and back again and the "phantom" notification has gone away, Thanks!
- jcm0731Answered on March 13, 2012 at 07:15 AM
Glad it work Gizmo.
Should you require further assistance later, feel free to contact JotForm Support.