- IVHsmillerAsked on May 16, 2016 at 12:25 PM
We have 2 accounts with JotForm:
1. INPEX: Primary user is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Inventhelp: Primary user was Jessika Baldwin (email@example.com)
We want to retain the INPEX account and delete the OLD InventHelp account. We cannot do this on our own as we cannot log into the InventHelp account. Jessika Baldwin's user only allows us to log into the iNPEX account.
Can you please help us by cancelling the old INVENTHELP account? We received the followign email regarding the iNVENTHELP account renewal - if this helps:
From: JotForm Support [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 12:07 AM
To: Baldwin, Jessika <Jbaldwin@inventhelp.com>
Subject: JotForm Premium Yearly Subscription Renewal
We wanted to give you a heads up that your JotForm Premium Yearly subscription is up for renewal on May 26, 2016. You will be charged $90.00.
We hope you stick around! If you do not want to renew JotForm Premium Yearly, please follow the instructions below:
1. Access your settings at https://sites.fastspring.com/interlogy/order/s/INT150526-8664-44748S
2. Press "Cancel Subscription"
3. Confirm the cancelation
Thanks for using our product.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Unfortunately, we can remove account only if you request removal from that account. Do you have access to PayPal used for paying a subscription for email@example.com?
Since, in order to cancel your PayPal subscription:
1. Please login to your PayPal account,
2. Find the latest payment you made to us, click on subscription number and click 'Cancel Subscription'.
3. Click on subscription number and click 'Cancel Subscription'.
4. Click 'Cancel Subscription'.
Please let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.
- IVHsmillerAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 08:45 AMNik_C—
I’m confused. I received an email from “David” on your support team yesterday at 1:42pm saying the “Inventhelp” account had been cancelled (email from David is attached). You then emailed me at 1:55pm saying the account cannot be cancelled for some reason… We cannot log into the InventHelp account because Jessika Baldwin’s user was associated to our 2nd JOTFORM account named “INPEX.”
Can we please get confirmation that our Inventhelp Jotform account has been cancelled and that we will not be billed $90 for the service? We’ve requested this from JotForm at least 3 times now.
I have cc’d Jessika Baldwin on this email in case you need any verification from her to finalize any account cancellation.
Director of IT
Office: 412-288-1300 x1228
- KadeJMAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 11:02 AM
We do apologize about the confusion that seems to be happening with this issue you are experiencing involving cancellation and deletion of "Inventhelp" account.
We can easily cancel the subscription plan no questions asked since you've provided enough information to verify that which is what David had done for you already via email.
However please disregard what Nik_C stated above as I found that I am able to verify your related ownership of the account since you are using the same IP Address associated it to prove that. I think he stated that because we usually require verification of some sort to protect the account holder. So based on the above circumstances and findings it would be okay for us to safely continue.
Currently, the Inventhelp account is scheduled to run its course for the remainder of the paid subscription it has and downgrade back to the free plan on 5/25/2016.
If you wish we can expedite this by downgrading it manually to delete at your request.
- IVHsmillerAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 12:45 PMThank you for your response. Please take whatever steps necessary to downgrade the account now and delete it for us. As I mentioned previously, we have tried to log into this account and cannot do so to make the account changes. Anything you can do to assist is greatly appreciated.
Director of IT
Office: 412-288-1300 x1228
- HubersonAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 02:57 PM
The account 'Inventhelp' is already scheduled for downgrade, so you should not be charged.
If you want to delete the account because you cannot access it, you can always recover it using the email used to create it. If otherwise, we will delete it as you requested.