- thefonz22Asked on May 16, 2016 at 02:53 PM
Hello, I have standard forms with nothing special on it at all and I just got a message saying i'm over my MB limit for the month.. I had 6 form submissions. Am I reading this right? How could I have gone over?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 04:13 PM
File storage is cumulative, not monthly. To reduce the total, you would need to delete submissions that have files attached.
I would recommend back up any files or submissions data prior to deleting anything. One a submissions is deleted, it cannot be recovered.
- thefonz22Answered on May 17, 2016 at 10:28 AM
Great, i deleted old forms and submissions but doesn't seem to have changed anything. Do I have to wait for my account to be refreshed or something?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Since the deleted forms are still in your trash. they are still taking up space:
Click on the trash, select the forms you would like to fully remove, then click on "Purge" to fully remove the forms. This will reduce your storage.
- thefonz22Answered on May 17, 2016 at 01:03 PM
Thanks for the advice. I just purged 15,000 form submissions. Still didn't make a difference. Do I wait for the stats to be updated?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 01:07 PM
The total was reduced, however, this form is what is what is taking up the bulk of the space:
- thefonz22Answered on May 17, 2016 at 01:08 PM
- thefonz22Answered on May 17, 2016 at 01:10 PM
Excellent, I deleted that and I am back in the greens. Thanks for the fast response and support!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 17, 2016 at 02:34 PM
You are very welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.