- teeraweeAsked on March 13, 2012 at 10:09 AM
Is it possible to make form background tranparent?
If so, how do I do that?
- moonzkieAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Yes you can do that. Please refer to this guide:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Certainly yes you can make the form background transparent, please visit the following article from our user guide for the instructions on how this can be done:
How to Make the Background of a Form Transparent
Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
- teeraweeAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 10:25 AMHi,
I typed Transparent then pressed okay and saved the work.
but the background keeps going back to the same colour: #FFFFFF
Tried it several times without success.
Thanks and Regards,
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Can you try the following this is another way of making the form's background transparent:
Open your form for edit then click on the Setup & Embed tab of your form. From the toolbar click Preferences. Then type the word transparent in the background option and click Close Settings.
And you're done!
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- teeraweeAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 11:49 AMIt works now. Thanks much.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Glad to know. Should you need any other assistance please let us know.