- saboresdasbarragensAsked on March 13, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I want to create a form (that will include the e-mail of the person who filled the form) and after completion will send an automatic email to the person who filled in.
It seems to me that the option "Auto Responder" (in the menu of notifications) is exactly for this purpose. However, I have done many experiments and it isn't working.
If it works, we'll buy the program. So... can you help me?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Sorry to here about this issue. I cloned your form and the autoresponder worked without me changing any of its settings. However, I'm now going to do test submissions on the original form and see if I get the same results. You will recognize my submissions by the name I'll use: JotForm Support.
I did the submissions via your form and got an autoreply each time, one of which is shown in the following screenshot:
Are you still experiencing the problem? (Incidentally, I've deducted my test submissions from your submission count.)
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 12:36 PM
still not working. I've already tried it out with another e-mail acount that I have, from gmail, and it didn't work also.
I've check up the results, and the e-mails are not recorded. The field of the new submissions is in blank. What should I do?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 01:35 PM
I filled out the form and submit. Tried to view submissions: email and other details are presented. The form is working for me as well.
Can you provide us the URL where you implemented the form please? So that we can have a look.
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 01:38 PM
I've just tried it out and it looks like it is working.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 01:40 PM
Glad to know it works fine now. Should you need further assistance, let us know.
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 01:54 PM
We will buy the program. Now we don't know if 1.000 answers are enouth. Is it possible to make the upgrade for premium version now, and in one week, if we need make a new upgrade to the professional version?
Is it possible to pay only for one month?
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM
I've made a new form, and I'm having problems (again) with de Auto responde.
Now, the auto-responder isn't working, not even for the test e-mail.
Can you ckeck what is hapennig?
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:37 AM
I've just recieved the e-mail of all the notifications.
Looks like everything is OK.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Okay, just keep an eye on things and let us know if the issue reoccurs.
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 02:50 PM
The subscrition that we made for the premium service just endend on tje 16th of May. How can we pay againg for this next month?
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 03:19 PM
We apologise for what this issue has caused you. You account is Active and on Premium account, i have confirmed that you payment expires on 16th may, 2012. Just ignore this notification mails as they are system generated and im sure will stop coming shortly.
Please move on with your work with no worry as you have only utilized 4 forms.Thanks for using Jotform!
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 07:18 AM
In my last contact I asked if we had to pay anything else to continue to use the program.
From your answer I realized that it was unnecessary to make more payments.
However, we have now received an email (sent on May 17) to inform us that was debited in our account 8.32 euros from the monthly subscription.
How the payments works? We will pay every month while we are using the program?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on May 17, 2012 at 01:57 PM
Your assumption is correct, you have upgraded your account to Premiun on a monthly suscription basis that you can cancel at anytime and still keep your account for free if that is what you need.
Please check this page regarding to pricing
- saboresdasbarragensAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 05:26 AM
We want to cancel our premium subscription.submissions that we are having in our form doesn't justify a pays subscription of the service.
Anyway, we want to keep our form active.
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 26, 2012 at 09:52 AM
Yes, you can cancel your subscription and still have your account active. Once your account is cancelled, you will be scheduled to downgrade to Free account at the time your current payment expires.
Once your account is downgraded, you will no longer be charged for the accounta nd your forms will not be disabled.
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Lets know if you experience any problem to cancel your subscription manually.