- BrandonAsked on March 13, 2012 at 06:03 PM
My website is not validating its SSL status due to the fact that my "Website Feedback" module installed on the site runs insecure content from www.jotform.com/-----
Is there a way to change this setting for the Website Feedback tool?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:25 PM
Try to insert the embed the code by checking the "secure" check box
It will show you something like this :
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 13, 2012 at 06:32 PM
Just to elaborate a bit on what my colleague stated:
After you check the Secure form box, when you click Feedback (also shown in the screenshot), the feedback button code provided by the wizard will be the secure version. This actually applies to all of the embed methods.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- NCAAHPERDAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 08:31 AM
I understand how to enable SSL for typical forms. But the website feedback form is different when you click "Embed". There are no settings for SSL that I can find. See below:
Additionally, this form is accessible from any page on our website which results in every page showing insecure content and therefore not validating the SSL encyption.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:04 AM
Something's definitely wrong there. What browser are you using? In Chrome, my Customization window for the feedback button has a top section containing the check box to secure the form, as shown below:
As a workaround, until we can get this issue rectified, the code provided by the wizard can be manually changed after it has been copied. (The Secure form check box is just there as a convenience.)
To make the button code secure, do the following:
1. Change the start of the URL in the first line from http://www.jotform.com/min/g=feedback to https://secure.jotform.com/min/g=feedback
2. Similarly, change the URL in the fifth line from http://www.jotform.com/ to https://secure.jotform.com/
- NCAAHPERDAnswered on March 19, 2012 at 09:06 AM
Thanks, I will make the changes. I am using Chrome 17.0 also.