- wkkhorAsked on May 18, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Any professional can guide me how to create the QR code into the form
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 12:59 AM
In order for us to be able to understand your concern, can you please provide us more information regarding the purpose of the QR code that you need?
Looking forward to your response.
- wkkhorAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 01:44 AMDear Sir.
I'm looking to make a QR code for phone to scan and direct link the URL to the form.
Bellow are the url i try to input into the QR Code,
I know nothing about programing, please advice.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 03:45 AM
If I understand correctly, you want to link a QR code to the form so that when a user scans it, they will be directed to the form? I see that you want to link a custom url for your form. I checked the link you provided (https://form.jotform.me/wkkhor/btq) and it seems like the custom url is not yet set up.
First, please set up the custom url by following this guide: How to Create a Custom URL of a form
Then, you can visit this website http://www.qr-code-generator.com/ and input the custom url to generate your own QR code for your form.
Here's a sample QR code I generated using the direct link to your form (https://www.jotform.com/61362210698455)
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- wkkhorAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 04:44 AMDear Sir
It shall be a mistake, i was accidently set into archive folder.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 06:25 AM
I am not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean you accidentally moved your form to archived folder? I checked it and it is currently in your My Forms page.
- wkkhorAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 08:44 AMDear Sir
Yes, More how come you can access my account
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 19, 2016 at 10:58 AM
Our colleague Christian is from the support team as well.
He can access your account because we need to identify the problem and help you resolve if there is indeed a problem.
Let us know if you need further assistance.