- impcatAsked on May 20, 2016 at 07:33 AM
Hi Tech Team,
here is my form: https://form.jotform.com/61402242677957
1. In the multiple choice tick box field (choose which regatta) properties, I specified a max limit of 2 options selected...this does not seem to work and all 4 can be selected at any time
2. in the Paypal payment module's property, I checked "use Paypal checkout button" but I still have the standard submit button
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 09:40 AM
1. Yes, it is working just fine when I tried it here. You will be able to select more than 4 but the error is thrown saying max selection is 2 and you can't submit the form without correcting it.
2. Apologies for the confusion but that would only work on product option, not on donation and custom payment. It'd appear once you select any of the product items.