- Daniel ListAsked on May 20, 2016 at 01:08 PM
1. Do you offer an non-profit discounts? We are a registered 501(c)3, and we are interested in the bronze package.
2. It appears all the widgets and apps are included. Is that correct?
3. Can we the same paid account for forms on different domains? We have different sites for different aspects of the organization.
- HubersonAnswered on May 20, 2016 at 01:37 PM
We do not offer special price for non-profit at the moment but if you plan to use the service for a while, a yearly/bi-yearly subscription can be a good option.
Yes, you have access to all our tools even with the free account, and you can put your forms on as many site you would like.
The only limitation you have is with the number of submissions you can make, the Upload space, and the available monthly Form views. Those things depend on the plan you have.
See our Pricing page for more details.
If you have other questions, do not hesitate to ask.
- Chief Operating OfficeremreAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 07:06 AM
We have great news for you in regards to your question about non-profit discount. JotForm has recently started to offer 50% discount for the non-profit users.
After you sign-up from https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/ page, you can apply for the discount following the instructions in the Welcome email you'll be receiving from JotForm.
If you already have an account, you can also apply for discount from https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing page using your username and email address.