- dlatulipAsked on March 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM
First... Thank you!! Awesome site/service!!
I created a form that I would like to share with another jotform member to use. Can this be transferred to thier account.
I tried using the clone function but it would not copy my form from my webpage.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 12:25 PM
You can ask the other JotForm user to clone your form. Please follow the instructions here:
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for using JotForm!
- dlatulipAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Thank You. I see where my error was from now.
I thought I needed to copy it from my webpage. I used the link for my form from jotform and it worked for me. I will have my friend use the jotform link instead.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 01:09 PM
Glad to know that. Should you need assistance let us know.
- pinoytechAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 03:13 PM
Your welcome dlatulip. If need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!