- mfwphotoAsked on March 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Hi I'm using iWeb 3.0.3 and have created the website www.mfwphoto.com. I can't seem to get a newly created JotForm to show up here:
I have tried using the embed code from the iWeb tab, also from the iframe button and also the source. None have worked for me. Currently i trying the iweb code.
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 14, 2012 at 01:01 PM
Jotform works with iWeb.
1. On iWeb, open the page you want to edit.
2. Click on "Web Widget" button.
3. Click on "HTML Snippet" option.
4. Paste the code you copied from Code area into the HTML Snippet text box
or you can refer to this post as you might it useful.
- rmagalitAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 07:55 AM
Hi I get the same issue and I tried iFrame or Embed or iWeb but it still does not display when I publish my iWeb.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 11, 2012 at 08:01 AM
As far as I know iWeb is drag and drop UI, can you please try to increase the html snippet where you've pasted the code? See if that helps.
Also, to assist you further with this, may we know the website URL where your form is currently embedded so we could also check it here? Thanks.