- soltanoviciAsked on May 23, 2016 at 12:27 PM
Ok got the form working.
I am offerring 2 different items with special prices.
it seems i can only add one item. traditionally order forms you can keep adding to the cart, with this you cannot order a large and a small.
i appreciate the help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:35 PM
You can create a sub product based on a product option. Here's our guide for that: https://www.jotform.com/help/264-Create-Sub-Products-Based-on-a-Product-Option. Let us know if you have some troubles configuring this in your form.
- soltanoviciAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 01:36 PM
please look at my form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 02:52 PM
This is the most recent form you edited http://www.jotform.us/form/61424427744153
I have inspected your form and I saw that you have set size, price and quantity for your T-Shirts and I was able to select a large and a small size of your product.
Were you able to resolve you issue? If not please explain in more details what you are trying to achieve. If you are working on some other form, please provide us ID of that form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- soltanoviciAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 04:45 PMYes I fixed it with your help of course thank you
- victorAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 07:25 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are welcome. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate contacting us.