- foxcorp1Asked on May 23, 2016 at 04:18 PM
It will not allow us to see revisions. Please advise.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 06:14 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems to be a form specific issue, since there are no reports about similar issues from other JotForm users.
I was able to reproduce the issue with a blank revision history window on that form.
A bug report ticket about missing conditions and blank revision history has been attached to this thread and forwarded to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- foxcorp1Answered on May 23, 2016 at 06:17 PM
I am sorry - I am confused. You were able to reproduce what? The conditions we lost?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 07:37 PM
Unfortunately, I cannot check the missing conditions issue due to the problem with the form revision history tool. There is definitely something wrong with that form since revision history is loading fine on other forms. We will need to wait for an update from our developers regarding these issues.
- foxcorp1Answered on May 23, 2016 at 08:45 PMOk do you know when we may get that feedback?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 23, 2016 at 11:31 PM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Unfortunately we cannot provide you with an estimated time frame for when our developers will provide their feedback. Rest assured they are working on the issue, and we will let you know on this thread the moment we have any updates from them.