- compucreditAsked on March 15, 2012 at 06:32 AM
I am receiveing my form notifications and some (not all) fields that are marked compulsory are missing.
See screen shot
This is happening only occasionally but why does this happen?????
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:14 AM
Hope this clarifies the issue. If you have further questions, please let us know. Thanks.
- compucreditAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 07:51 AM
I don't think the user will intentionally not fill in his ID Number as he is applying for a Personal Loan and everybody knows an ID Number is absolutely mandatory when applying for credit.
The users are filling in all required fields but some field inputs do not reveal in the notification email.
I do not think this is a browser related issue.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 08:11 AM
Hello. It might help if you also add a Free Text (HTML) element in your form and add this code inside:
At the moment, we could not replicate the problem on how they are able to submit without filling up the details. If you can also ask the form user the details on how he was able to submit the form without filling up the form ID, it would be great.
- compucreditAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 06:01 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 08:18 AM
I can't come up with a solution like that right now but just to add to Liyam's suggestion, perhaps the contents of the noscript element could be altered as shown on this page.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 08:24 AM
By the way, is that form embedded somewhere or is it being used at its JotForm address?
- compucreditAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 10:09 AM
It is embedded on my website and the url is changed from
Anyway,as I stated this happens occasionally for a short period of time..Everything is now fine again.
See what I am getting at??
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM
You can try embedding the form using the IFrame code. If there is a conflict with something on your page, the IFrame should prevent that from happening in the future. Here is how you can get it. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame".