- njuliusAsked on March 15, 2012 at 10:49 AM
On February 24, we ordered the Premium Version for a year, but it has not upgraded my account. I am just wondering why. Our order number was #65148610. Did this not go through? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM
The upgrade done on February 24 was not successful there was a problem with payment information and the order has been declined. This is the reason why the account was not upgraded.
Can you try to do another upgrade using a different card?
- njuliusAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 11:54 AM
I also have another order number of 65149282 did this one not go thru either?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 12:31 PM
I found the order number 65149282, apparently it went through as per reflected by Plimus.
But you are right, your account has not upgraded yet to Premium
Let go ahead and assign a ticket to second level
- allanftdAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 01:02 PM
Upon further investigation, there was a discrepancy in order # 65149282 since the JotForm username that you placed was email@example.com. It should be your JotForm username njulius. I shall refund the payment made for order # 65149282 and reenter your payment for JotForm Premium upgrade this time ensuring that you enter the correct username.
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- njuliusAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 01:48 PM
So do I need to do anything or will it be taken care of on your end?
- anartworkAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 01:59 PM
You would be refunded of the payment you made for order # 65149282 but you would have to reorder using your JotForm username njulius. Let us know should you need any help. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on March 15, 2012 at 02:00 PM
Yes you need to reenter your payment again , make sure you enter your JotForm username which is njulius
Instead of using your email address
- njuliusAnswered on March 16, 2012 at 09:37 AM